CaptainU is shaking up the youth and college sports world for athletes, teams, events and colleges through our web-based sports platform. We bridge sports and technology by connecting millions of female & male athletes with all the colleges, teams and events they need to succeed and play collegiately.
At CaptainU, we value the creativity and skillset of everyone while offering each member of our team opportunities to influence company strategy, contribute to all areas of the company, work directly with C-level management, and enjoy a flexible supportive work/life balance. Most of all, CaptainU values diversity, we work hard to maintain an inclusive and rewarding company culture. Learn more about CaptainU at http://captainu.com/about
We are looking for a full-time Operations Analyst starting immediately.
- Data Processing – Processing large quantities of data in Excel.
- Data Research & Analysis: Discover, present and deliver data driven solutions & enhanced processes that will move the company forward.
- Generating Marketing Material – Creating marketing material used to bring in new customers.
- College graduate with 1-2 years of professional experience in business operations, strategic development, digital marketing or technology.
- Communication/Teamwork – Ability to collaborate with others and effectively communicate with team members.
- Advanced computer skills with very high level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Problem solver and analytical thinker who can improve current processes.
- Lifelong learner – Interested in learning new things and taking on new opportunities.
- Personal or professional connection to the sport industry is preferred but not required.
- Data Savvy – Ability to track, measure and use data to help analyze and grow our business. Experience with SalesForce, SQL and/or Google Analytics are all pluses.
- Organization – Strong attention to detail and ability to organize hundreds of events, customers & clients.
- Resumes without cover letters get much less visibility among applicants – so include a letter on why you should be selected.
- “Be Your Own Captain” – CaptainU is about empowerment. For our customers, we provide the tools to build their athletic careers. For our employees, it’s about building their professional careers. How are you your own captain?
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.