CaptainU is shaking up the youth and college sports world for athletes, teams, events and colleges through our web-based sports platform. We bridge sports and technology by connecting millions of male and female athlete with all the colleges, teams and events they need to succeed and play at the next level.
We value the creativity of every individual while offering opportunities to influence strategic product decisions, contributions to all areas of the company, direct work with Clevel management, and a flexible, supportive work/life balance. Most of all, CaptainU values diversity. We work hard to maintain a diverse and rewarding company culture.
We are currently hiring for Account Manager roles to join CaptainU College, our College Sales and Support Team. Our College Team works with thousands of college programs across 20 sports to help them utilize technology to build championship teams by discovering new athletes, connecting via powerful communication tools, and promoting their programs.
- Manage strategic accounts for the CaptainU College Sales Team
- Drive onboarding process for new & existing college coaches
- Organize training for new college coaches
- Assist in contract renewal process and maintain renewal rates
- Educating coaches on additional platform upgrades
- Help college coaches win with CaptainU
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ years in account management with a track record of success or requisite experience
- Proficient technical skills including, Salesforce, Google Drive & Docs, Microsoft Office Suite and web skills
- Experience with online meeting tools, Join.me, GoToMeeting, etc.
- Sports background preferred but not mandatory
- Competitive base salary, commission, company bonus & equity
- Medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401K plan
- Employee stock option plan
- Commuter benefits
- Time off when you need it
- Flexible vacation days
Think you have what it takes to be an account manager at CaptainU? Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
A few final tips on the application:
- This job is in our San Francisco office and starting immediately – so only apply if currently living in the bay area or plan to be in next month
- Resumes without cover letters get much less visibility among applicants – so include a letter on why you should be selected